Tuesday, August 12, 2014

rêver

BUCKETLIST


* MEET MY IDOLS:
-Greyson Chance
-Ariana Grande
-Anthony Quintal
-The Vamps
-PewDiePie

*Go on a vacation with my best mates

*visit a walk-through aquarium

*work at:
-Starbucks
-a pet store
-an airline
-apple 

*learn how to surf

*travel all around the world (if possible)

*learn another language and speak can fluently

*be a detective
-ive always wanted to be one when I was still small

*be a youtuber!

*walk on a red carpet

*grow old with my best mates 

*send a letter to a random address and see if
they'll write back

*own a beach house

*see the northern lights (ahhhh)

*own a penguin (dont ask me where i'll put
the penguin. im naming it snowflake)

*go to a concert

*ride in  a private jet

*own a limo!

*get a tattoo

*buy my first home

*go on a roadtrip with mates

*go skydiving (im afraid of heights but 
i dont care)

*meet my friends I met on the internet

*

No comments:

Post a Comment